Friday, February 21, 2014

salam jumaat~

it's now heading towards the fifth week of practicum. i'm still in my first phase of Action Research, first phase in the Bimbingan and Kaunseling assignment and alhamdulillah, half phase of tolerating with my present life...i like it!

and, well, the water's going on and off again now, 
the weather is windy,
mosquitoes sure annoys me more...

berhujung minggu dengan berlambak2 kerja nak pikir buat aku rasa nak muntah sakit perut...haduu!

well, this teacher is still a fierce teacher as ever but i dunno why is the students getting nearer to me. Ibu said to love them.. i do but somehow, i do not....but do i really not? i now nothing...

and today's sharing is about my parking lot at school. isn't a very good looking one but sure is a very peaceful place to park your vehicles or whatever thing you use to commute (except your feet)... it also strengthens my heart when it feels so weakened by the worldly matter, saying that life's about to end, it sure will and i'm sure will face the same thing..it calms my heart to see such a very quiet place, a very peaceful on the above but nobody knows what happens inside... it rushes my blood a bit when i think how painful it sure will be upon facing the one and only death...

this is the place, where we park our bikes.


ada kubur yang lagi dekat dengan motor tapi i dare take just from this point of view...


everytime we see graves, we should sedekah al fatihah towards those who had passed away earlier than us, who had face the extreme pain and who had lived the life for their own good.. we greet them with salam coz they really can hear us more than we hear things...

my friend (practicum mate) once said that " nani, kau tau tak, diorang ni dulu sume hidup tau! ade doktor, engineer, lawyer and last2 skali where do they end? here, in the same place called grave.." cara cakap die lucu sampai aku ketawa.. tapi memang betul apa yang dia sampaikan tuh...

and, it turned that i value whatever i have in my hand now much more. i started to learn to value the life that had turned me like what i am now...

and i treasure her as much as i treasure my own self now.. this new piece of puzzle is now coming to fit in perfectly upon the yet-to-be solved puzzle of my life now... 



p/s: trying to understand your own self is harder than that of understanding others i think~










No comments:

Post a Comment