Friday, February 1, 2013

sorting...

it's cooler now in the room. Alhamdulillah,
sorting the things out makes me feel more enthusiastic to be here in the room with all the busy days ahead..

my youngest brother, is now leaving the house, going to a boarding school, though it's not far from home, it means something isn't there in the house, still, right?
so, together with sorting the things, i'm sorting my mind, there won't be such a voice answering my phone calls anymore, nor annoying texts asking me to do this and that...well, i like it although i din show it...

sad? yes, i am... he's my youngest sibling afterall... the house, probably will be as quiet as the house next door,, where the couple now are probably moving along the 3rd year of empty house without their beloved children... all going to places even further from we are...

that's the fate, the cycle that every parents have to go through, when they'll be living romantic life again in the house where 'i-have-you-and-you-have-me ONLY'... they used to anyway...most parents pun kan?

i hope for the best and may the remaining days i have here past like the wind...

p/s: counting the days to go home...


No comments:

Post a Comment