Friday, February 15, 2013

our meeting...

my best friend during my secondary school days is now married...
i'm happy for her of course.. she'll be starting her new episodes of life with her husband a thousand miles away from this country. i realised i have such a lot of things to say to her during that day, (i uttered more words than my i could think of) well, is there such a thing??

absence makes the heart grow fonder.. i've not seen her more than five years now, and i miss her a lot, as i watched her from top to toe, i couldn't believe someone very close to me is now somebody else's wife...

and, i saw my friends too, those from my secondary schools and my Kafa classmates too.. they've not changed, still with the same look, the same smile, the same way of talking, same way of walking and all, one of my fren, a she said that it is maybe due to our year of birth, the goat year, but i care less.. zzz

but that day was the day i drove the car on my own, with my friends all acting like my family, one on my left was my 'father', and those at the back was my 'siblings'...


i miss you... 

couldn't say more, just missing those days and all my friends like crazy..chewaah..

p/s: berkawan sampai syurga???










No comments:

Post a Comment