Tuesday, January 29, 2013

bus, moon and us...

the meeting under the beautiful moon...
ekceli aku tahu bulan tu fasa2 dia memang nama dia lain2,,,tapi,,sebab lama dah macam buat tak tahu,,so memang jadi tak tahu terus...


hilal, badr, dengan qamar..lain tapi semuanya merujuk kepada bulan...(i hope i won't forget about this next time...)



it was my first time going back from Terengganu to Kelantan and met with an accident...it was my first time! Really, it never occurred to me.NEVER! lucky enough for me to have the seat with all my comrades at the middle seating of the bus...just our luck, if not, we might have seen clearly the car rammed straight onto the driver's front side of the bus and well, just so lucky i don't have any heart complications...

the incident caused the journey which only is supposed to be around 4 hours to be up to 8 hours! the bus was so old and weary that i think, it deserves the crash and the company will get a new bus for that..my bad but it's true... and...



it was then that we met with a lovely ustazah,, named Suzila... she teaches Bahasa Arab...so, the way she pronounced every Arabic kalimah (to us) was like a WOW! and,, i like it! the irony is that, she likes those who studies English and we, we like those who studies Arabic...

her tagline was "gelak2 jugak, tapi betul apa yang bla2...." part bla2 tu gantilah dengan apa yang dia cakap, or ape yang sedang dibincangkan...

betul3.. so,, in the middle of our conversation, something hit my mind so hard that it gives me a moment of silent to ponder about the thing that we spoke about... "how to combine all those in one session? if every single session? if everyday? can it cater? will it work??" the those is the religious aspect in spite of having those songs and dramas and activities, plus all those...... oh my,,,it's gonna be hard, but it's gonna be worth trying...

p/s: Allah, make me strong...



No comments:

Post a Comment