Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 3...



i've done uploading Comot's pictures, hope anybody out there who happened to have seen this cat anywhere will respond...this is the most that i can do for the time being..

sob3...

i've never felt such despair upon the lost of any animal i had...i don't know what charm does Comot had used upon myself that i keep on reminiscing the moments i had with her..

Comot, for the time being, i hope you are okay, just doing fine with someone for-me-is-bad who has taken you away from us... i hope you aren't with the cat-eating person out there.

on my facebook, i've never used it for anything this desperate before... i know that this lost is somehow nothing to some people...but it means something to me...yes..something hard to explain...

my mother said to me,, even those parents had lost their child (due to death), why should i be that sad upon the lost of only a cat... i learned nothing from that..

i hope to see Comot when i come back... though somehow, it may seem impossible...


No comments:

Post a Comment