Sunday, September 25, 2011

batik colouring...


i did it! yeah!!

today is the most valuable day for me.. i managed to colour a 'beautiful' picture of the nature explorer, the grasshopper in a very naturally hard way,,,using the paint and a piece of cloth with wax sketches.. i was indeed enjoying myself very much.... WHY THE beauty IS WRITTEN WITH THE ('...')?? because,, for me,,the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..so,,that's why i wrote it like that..as a matter of fact,,you may not regard my painting as beautiful, the way i think it does right?? muahaha

while colouring the 'batik' i realised that my hand was shaking like hell...i dunno why it turned so,,maybe because i was too excited,, too nervous,,or because i am someone who can't afford a mistake...:( that's the characteristic of a perfectionist i assume...:O too bad...

i don't really know actually how to variate the colour, to mix around,, or toning it like my friend Anis always taught me so,, but still,, i didn't show any stages of improvement,,poor me,,my bad...:(
but,,maybe that's because, i'm not really into the 'colouring profession' i think...that's why i don't think it is a compulsory for me to master the art of colouring..

but then again,,,

now only i know,,, it really is hurting,,when your art is not being appreciated especially from those who you really think would be appreciating your hard work...or,,probably from those who you like,,love,, admire,, or even trust...i was very sad,,i feel doomed when someone who i really thought would be showing an appreciation didn't do so. the person even say 'kau ni tak berseni lah'...and i was...very sad...totally down...:(...but,,that's not the point i think,, i am not an artist,,or even blessed with an arty fingers...i'm just an ordinary gurl who can ordinarily write, draw and do ordinary things like everyone can do...at least i am capable of doing the ordinary things the right way..i think..:)

with that,,thanks for reading...thanks a lot...
p/s: i don't hope for any of my blog readers to appreciate my posts...that's because,,i'm just doing it for fun,,not to be appreciated...

learn to appreciate things and the people around you...


 OR

REGRET NOT BEING APPRECIATED...










1 comment: