Sunday, February 6, 2011

i'm allergic !!

i really want to write bout this though it takes my time.....to the dreamland,, sorry,,i'm gonna be quite late tonight..

has anybody out there, recognize that i'm getting shorter? fatter? chubbier? has anybody seen me walking with a hunched back?

well,, i really hope the answers are NO!!! FULLSTOP!

BUT!..???

today,, to my 'delight',, two of my friends noticed that i'm getting shorter...and shorter.........WHY??!
at home,, my siblings r getting taller and sort of challenging me using their heights AND my younger brother is already taller than me,, and he is until now calling me 'PENDEK'

o Allah,, how i'm very allergic to the word!

(matila kalu sampai 40 orang cakap ak pendek,,mmg akn pendeklah jwbnyer,,,) huhu....

IS THIS MEANS THAT I'M IN FACT GETTING FATTER? GAINING WEIGHTS?!


HEY!! i'm TALL okay!!

i'm going to doze off,,, coz tomorrow's gonna be a 3-hours lectuuuuurreeee of CHILD DEVELOPMENT,, with the most adorable and handsome,, Mr Zubir whom i really hope isn't going to lull me to sleep..


hakunamatata!! adios!

p/s: this is a terrible day for me,,being called a "pendek".......

No comments:

Post a Comment