Tuesday, August 12, 2014

break a leg!

now i know the importance of good relationship and the love we plant at the place so called as school..

after 2 days not going to school, not to mention after getting back my life as a student, it seems that i just love school a bit more compared to this place. maybe because it has already been waaay too long for me here, partially because i'm ready to be a teacher cewah (hit the chin!) or maybe because life as a student wasn't as thrilling as a life of a teacher could be..

so, i was at the school again today...
YUP!

they say i invited myself, but who cares..

selling the reason that i was there just for the sake of sending reports and finishing my last bit of AR feedback from the students, i did enjoyed my last sip of time with the new friends i have which is more than just a friend to me here, they are particularly like brothers and sisters of me, since i;ve gone through, blood, sweat and tears with them through the day of my internship.. hoyeah! 

so here they are...
nurizan


this sweet lanky lady is of the same age like me, she so sweet everyday i would like to give a slap on her face.. i used to watch her from afar before i get to know her and this girl promised to cook a 'lembu' for me this coming raya haji..

i'm looking forward to that..
(^^,)

Esmah

 this motherly like lady is a very fine friend and is actually a year younger than me. her voice is so sweet i could always melt upon hearing it.. try hear her shouting at the students and you shall want to help shouting on her behalf...

Firdaus


this fat boy is someone who always tease me, who always take the other meaning of what i said but is a very kind Kelantanese boy, a very careful driver and a helpful friend...this 'Belak' uncle is a year younger but he claimed to be 23 that day. so, dia pun tua dahhhh...

his voice is loud.. one of a strict and fierce kind teacher...

and the last but never the least...

Echocardia.. due to his actions that had always give me heartaches.. 

Javerico.(his real name)


this Sabahan, same age to me and that lanky lady also, this boy is a very diligent worker, quite a quiet boy though, but he used to understand the hardest part of what i always want to say.. selalu pelik dengan cara dia squat.. haha..*tak lenguh kaki kau bha??*

and the project was actually this one..


for the sake of PPDa which will be judged tomorrow.. i hope their hard work will do the school good... 

from morning till dawn they've been working hard on this, under the dazzling sun and the comulonimbus clouds which had sheltered them on and off.. they've worked really hard i tell you...

and so that shall end the post.. tomorrow will be the observation day for them, i hope they'll break a leg!

p/s: they taught me how to be a better friend.. i hope we'll be a great friend until Jannah, all of us....insyaAllah...




No comments:

Post a Comment