Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sume nak kaawwiinn

Today, hopefully a success...

My friends are getting married this holiday, their wedding is just around the corner, I'm 'honoured' because most of them chose my birthday date for their wedding day,, kalau bukan walimah pun, tarikh akad nikah.. oh kann,, spesialnya rasa...

So, nnti, when my birthday comes, I'll always remember those who get married on that day and can always wish them happy anniversary... ehh?? (Tak percaya sejak bila diri ini jadi swuit muit) puihh..

Know what, each and everytime I went out to have lunch or dinner with those people who are getting married, I'll have to motivate myself again and again that it is okay not to get married just yet, coz it's already fated that you'll have ur turn when the time comes... and, for that reason, I jadi okay balik... ketentuan Allah tak siapa tahu... huhu..

But I'm happy for them..Alhamdulillah... moga diorang dapat melayari bahtera perkahwinan dengan keluarga mawaddah sakinah wa rahmah sampai sorga...

No comments:

Post a Comment