Saturday, November 2, 2013

mind-bollocks!

imagine yourself being immersed in a bath of notes where you don't really know where to begin with, and at the same time, favouring the desire of going for a stroll anywhere you feel likely to.. When all you are thinking aren't really of those related to what you are going to face these coming few days.. 

exam tide is coming, this whishy whoshy feeling of takut2 din't give any impact to me, not yet..so i guess i fancy having myself doing whatever it need to be merely 'human' rather than to be a student having to sit for a paper in the coming few days..

fancy hating urself huh? yes? no? 
I just hate it when i lose the will.

urgh,, weird thinking and hare-wired mind dissolve every motion trying to figure out what necessarily read from what is read currently into hours of non-fruitful moments surfing internet.

the notes are trying to suffocate me,
the food are making me in pain,
the people are making me annoyed,

they say if you write something when you are not sure, you may be figuring out something, of what actually is it that you are thinking.. i'm trying but i guess the trials i've made din't help at all...


i blame myself 120% for what is happening...

p/s: there you go, laughing all over again...


No comments:

Post a Comment