Thursday, October 10, 2013

conflicting mirror...

today,,i'm gonna talk about people....yeah,people..

there's a saying that goes, do not beg for a relationship, be brave to accept the one who wants to be with you and reject the one who pretends to be with you...okay, see the importance of assessing people there? haha...( too into language assessment already)....

and for the time being, as i glanced through personalities and traits of people just around me, i found that the person who actually need to be assessed is me myself...i'm seeing loads of infavourable behaviour practise done by people, not to mention those goody good one but, the focus now is the not-so-favourable ones.. and, it despises me that i'm seeing myself more from the people i'm trying to see.... arghh!




and, suddenly, when my heart says, that's it! i'm done! but then again, rationality takes place. tolerating with myself, of need and desires, i see conflicts...

p/s: time to hate being hateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment