Monday, June 17, 2013

being optimist...

for me..the hardest part of a troubled relationship is by not realising the fault that keep on recurring from time to time,, and the worst part is by not having the second chance...

and the second chance...
how many of you did realise that you've been given a second chance? will it be used for good? will you make amends? what if it'll be the last chance you get? how will you use it?

and if you are not given chances.
what will you do? will you give up? will bad feelings befall you? will you cry? how far you will suffer? are you suffering?

a lot of questions,, as usual i assume.. rhetorical, senseless, and unimportant...

but, this is what came across my mind.. giving second chances isn't about giving ur opponent the second chance,, YOU are the one that get the second chance!,, yes! it's YOU!

to make it easy, if you give a person a second chance, you actually give yourself a second chance too... that's it..

but chances,, isn't FREE!
you've got to pay, endure, and make amends of what you did wrong..

as for me, my second chance won't be with the same person, the you that left me without words, most probably with no regrets, and a lot of questions pounding on my head... yes, i'm not given the second chance with you again, but i'm sure, my second chance i ought to have now, will be much better..In Sha Allah...



this second chance will be, my last chance...

p/s: suppose, we talked...

No comments:

Post a Comment