Tuesday, May 14, 2013

this is a disease!

...and it's terrible!

okay,,i wish i could revert to my old self, the one that doesn't really 'layan' all these Korean thinggy... those days where i used to just laugh at my friends seeing them too drawn into the movies, videos or even songs...

the deadly thingy about this mood is that,, IT ONLY COMES DURING THE EXAMINATION PERIODS!!! okay, that's deadly,, too bad for me... FOR ME.. because i'm one that cannot really control myself once i start drawing my attention especially to the film or movie and once i get myself hooked on the actors or actresses, you don't want to know what happen next....:)

hmm,, too bad i'm of that kind...still have the Cambridge Placement Test to sit in this very room, with the token yet used, i'm thinking of doing it whenever my internet connection is okay, it seems so now, well, due to my just-so-foolish action of refreshing which turned out to be formatting this thing.. urghh,, i feel bad...

seeing that i still have two more papers to go, i haven't finish studying yet, and being alone really challenges me...i've got to handle myself right.. but, well, still looking for the mood, i guess i really need to go back home, i don't like it here... i hate it... ever since, but what to do,, i still have precisely one and a half year to go here... got to mend the heart a little,, tired i guess....

yoo seung ho... he's young at age, but mature in appearance and actions...



i guess you are laughing sick at me being so helpless like this... this is all your doings maaa..... got to get on to my senses again, i hope you are well there while being trained...  ^^,

i'm not gonna mention, but it can't help too.. it seems like i've been really poisoned by all these stuffs that i even had my precious minutes in the exam hall thinking of the drama i watched and tried to get the words right before putting it on paper just because they seemed to correlate with each other! hmm,, i guess, it was kinda helpful too~

p/s: learning English through Korean film? or learn English through English movies?? which one are you in??

No comments:

Post a Comment