Friday, April 5, 2013

thinking randomly..

as a note to myself...
well, the boy whom i screamed at the previous day changed...
i dunno if the screaming really works or if the boy's time to change has come.. i have no idea...

i dunno if what i'm doing now is right or wrong,
i'm asking him to be the leader in my class (only in English period) without any official declaration...
*if the attention is what he seeks for, so, attention is what he'll get..*

and, i've prepared the list of oranges for my class..
dunno yet how the layout will be..
i still feel confused if i'm actually still on a right track doing all sorts of things for my class..

too many "ands" in the above statement...
now's a break day for me, but i started to miss them already...
the RPH book is yet ready,
the folio as well..
a teacher is everything right?

so the next week is going to be a week of days i'm losing my voice again.
now's the day my voice having a peaceful rest... nobody to talk and even to glance to~
i hope these few hours of relax will sort of fruiting a thousand of ideas for my coming class...



No comments:

Post a Comment