Thursday, April 18, 2013

last week!!!

counting the days ahead,,,
i'm gonna get my life as a student back..well, i miss the days where i don't have to go through the traffic lights so early in the morning, with smokes that will surely darkens my beloved lungs and the moment where i've got to carry all those heavy stuffs and all...

it's gonna be soon~~ i just can't wait it..
well...that's what a part of me said...

the other part says...
well, i'm gonna miss the cute oranges... i'm surely gonna miss teaching, having all small kids surrounding me, having to torture my vocal chord with the shouting, having to have someone who appreciates me when i'm sulking, having those to carry my heavy things, acts like a real teacher when i'm not yet one, having to write all lesson plans and do the thinking of the activities until my head spins fast...and all sort of things a practicum teacher does...

well, one thing i'm sure enough,
this person,, who claimed of not wanting to be involved with this profession, who used to say that she hate kids and have their smell lingering around the nose, is now half ready for the life as a teacher, probably this person, also might be the one who will cry upon leaving the oranges on the last day of the first practicum session...

should i be more jovial or should i be strict?
should i punish them or should i just teach?
last week of practicum,
i hope for the best ending...




No comments:

Post a Comment