Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my lost monkey...

done with the microteaching..and yes! we did it!
it was the most peaceful microteaching i've ever had..not in terms of the class management, but in terms of myself..my inner side..i think, i'm ready...

ready??

haha..well, that's not the problem..
in this nick of time, i'd like to post something about monkey..
well, my monkey isn't an ordinary one,
i bought it far away from my state, across about three states during my travel with my beloved family..
i love my monkey..
it is so cute,
so adorable,
the smile makes me forget my stress and pressure..
and...it is there..i mean, it was there..
on my pendrive..

now that it is gone,
i'm starting to miss it a lot..
can i say it is a 'he'?
of course i can..

i'm going to find it,,
but i dunno to what extend..
but... like i've said before...
the moment when i lose my shoes, pail and all..

WHOEVER MANAGES TO BRING ME BACK MY LOST ITEMS,
I'LL ........
I'LL SAY 'I LOVE YOU!'

that was what i said...
and it never comes true....
till now, the lost items,, still aren't with me..

BUT
i hope my monkey will return....
soon...

p/s: monkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment