Thursday, September 20, 2012

getting busy...

i have to get busy indeed...
i'm having a hard time just to ease off my mind..
and it takes me thousands of neurons to be killed...those with the damn traces....
i wonder if i really could kill em all..

yeah...busy3...
i'm getting busy...
i've got a research to get a hold of,,
i've got a test to sit and a nowhere-ever-seen note to read...

to all best partners and friends..
i'm gonna be in my 'well' for some time..
like a man in his 'cave',
as the wave and the rubber band respectively heals...

hope all ears, and eyes and hearts can understand me..
logically thinks with the minds in the head...
i'm no longer here...
i'm in my 'well'...

peace, no hard feelings..
it's all gonna be fine..



p/s: if only you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment