Friday, March 30, 2012

a day of nothing...


senangnya dalam hati...lalalalalalaaa~

today's the day i'm doing nothing the most NOthing i've ever done...
though i was seen frequently going in and out the IPG gate, i'm actually doing nothing...
doing nothing is indeed a fun thing to do taking into account that you are actually doing nothing..

stop it! i can't even understand my brain..what the heck am i writing? and for you guys,,reading?!?
hmm,,i'm going to share about my fun-doing-nothing day today..

first thing first, early in the morning, i withdrew some money, i had two roti canais,, as usual for my weekend breakfast with my most beloved comrade, Anis and after that went to Pantai Timur Hypermarket just to see that it was yet opened, then went to see whether my instinct of the Gerai Akok is right or not, JUST TO SEE,, not to buy yet...that's a stupid thing to do i think, and went back to the Hypermarket but was disappointed to see that it was yet opened... and went to have a chit-chat with my one and only passenger under the Cherry tree...

after that, again went to see the Hypermarket whether it is opened or not,,and yes! it's opened! did some shopping and later went back and watched Karipap-Karipap Cinta, it's a stupid story and as my fren said after she had watched it earlier, she questioned herself what the heck had she watched...and,, i asked myself the same question as well...

then, i watched,,JUST WATCHED my friend doing some tidying in her room before dozed off next to her while she's busy folding her clothes....and, i woke up, perform my prayer and we went to the gerai Akok to buy some,, i craved for it since a few days before...and Yes! i was soo happy i managed to have some and i sang all the way to the hypermarket again after i decided to buy some tomatoes for my 'healthy' breakfast tomorrow...

enough of doing those useless thing, i feed myself at the usual place and now, here i am, typing...

okay, it's actually nothing important what i'm writing now, but i'm happy writing, and hopefully i will be a children's book writer one day..

enough of babbling...
thanks for reading...

hakunamatata,,adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment