Tuesday, February 28, 2012

waking up..

is just merely something that one does each and everyday,,a normal situation when one wakes up, jumps off the bed, takes the towel and dashes to the bathroom,,as easy as that...to most of the people..yes i know, nothing to be bragged about if it comes to waking up...

but me...i'm different...

just a little bit...


okay ..today i was shocked to hear someone saying 'assalamualaikum Hanani' right before my eyes!! can you imagine? someone is sleeping than you gives him/her a salaam just before they open their eyes?! i think this is somehow a little bit
too good but not at the right situation,,like i said,, FOR ME..

i know i am bad,,but i prefer another way of waking me up, instead of giving salaam, just tap me slowly and call my name as in a soft voice, i'm not that hard to wake up....see? it's different when you simply just give me salaam and startled me 'violently' rather than using the approach of waking me up like i said...

and the result was..

i got bad mood all the day! just because of a simple, good but wrong approach of waking me up...see?? you've brought me trouble by just a simple salaam....

well, as a matter of fact,giving salaam to the people who are sleeping, eating, doing their business in the toilet and doing bad things are considered as makruh,,this is what i learnt when i was in the secondary school studying SI...some might not know this, and keeps on giving salaam whenever they met their friends eating, sleeping and whatnot....

niat tak menghalalkan cara,,this is what it is....


No comments:

Post a Comment