Tuesday, May 24, 2011

i want you to know...


done with the second-last paper..
i admit that,,today life was hard for me..

ekceli,,now that i'm very free,,no facebooking stuffs,,
i need to focus on the next paper..literature..i just love it! no connotative meaning okay..
i'm going back tomorrow,,yihaa!!! and... and....

today is the last day...
last day for???

for me to be with my dearest room mate...

last day for me to sleep with her,
last day for her to serve for me,,(WHAT?!)
last day for her to chat with me in this very room..
i'm not gonna see her moving out of this room..obser
ving her packing all her stuffs just can make my eyes watery..and...i might cry just to see that...

THAT'S WHY I'M GOIN' BACK EARLIER THAN OTHERS..

i dunno whether she'll read this post or not..maybe she'll not gonna read this..

BUT..

if you read this dear...
i just want you to know how much i wanta say sorry for everything i've done to you..
please halalkan makan minum sume skali...
thanks for all the good care you've given to me..
and the stories we've shared..the secrets..will be forever kept
within this very room...

i'm gonna miss you...


am i crying?
oh no!!

gotta go,,
thanks for reading..

no hakunamatata today....

(T_T)...


but..before i go...


still have literature tomorrow...so,,wish me luck!
though i'm sad...i must not give up!!




1 comment:

  1. wuuuuu....sodehnyer cheq nak tngglkan blk ni..weh nan, thanx 4 everything...4 every moment dat we shared 2gether... n the food also..it's me who is supposed to ask u 2 halal it...those secrets???yeah, it's gonna be secret n they always be... n 4give me if i've done wrong 2 u...especially when i always batuk2 n watch the girls generation video loudly...oklah...gotta go..panjang pulak dah komen..mcm entri pulak..ok..one thing dat u need to know..friends 4-eva..=)..adios amigos..

    ReplyDelete