Saturday, February 26, 2011

Da Vinci

finished my linguini assignment ..... my child development.....
another 1.2...3.. to go....

it's not the assignments that i'm here to write about...but....

i'm thinking about my current reading material... the book of THE REAL HISTORY BEHIND THE DA VINCI CODE...has anybody out there have anything, a glimpse maybe in the mind about this??

a mystery....

that's all..

i don't really hope that i could understand every single things written in the book..mostly about Christianity....well,, as a matter of fact, the knowledge bestowed in every single pages of the book is heavy ...and.. i do admit that it is quite unnecessary for me upon finishing the book, plus, with my current situation as a mere student in this very IPGKKB ....a teacher training institute......see? no relationship at all isn't??

but,,

i believe that KNOWLEDGE is POWER!

to finish reading the book is my target.... to avoid being belittled by my comrade, is another thing.....hehe...

hakunamatata,, adios!!

P/S: pray that i don't turn out to be in the booby hatch once in the middle of reading the book or after i just had finished it.. please.. if you love me... cewaah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment