Thursday, October 14, 2010

JiWa kAcAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am having quite a hard time these few days.....
conflicts happened to be everywhere,, in and out of myself....
i dunno why but i simply hate this feeling......

knowing such a weirdo guy like him,,, being tortured mentally by the lecturers
while having quite a fun time during the GERKO session and also the problematic member of
Anisya Zawani.......these simply just pissed me off,, plus,, now,, we (Anis and me) are working with such a very complicated minded people..

i really hate it when the people around us( Anis and me,,) ,, wherever we're keep on calling us JPP!!!!! Eh,, we don't really want this to happen yar!!! the luck of the faeces i'd say.. hoho

these are all the things which bother my mind a lot... i'm not a really serious person,, love to joke around but,,, at the time when problems appear from nowhere,, i began think that everything i'm doing is such a PLASTIC!!!!

this coming Saturday,,,,i'm going to be finished!!!
having myself standing in front of all the IPGMians really are not my cup of tea!!
geduummmm......~ there goes me on the stage....

trying to change my mind,,,,looking forward to the coming xm...this time,,,, its the real one,, no longer a mock xm haaa....

my money,,keeps on flowing as if,,, it is a tap water,,left opened... haha,,,,,,,how am i going to be a great saver????? oh no!! jiwa kacau!!


anugerah pengarah,,,JPP election,,, the TESL Dinner,,,
Complicated people,,,,


plizz don make me crazy,,, i beg you.....

cao cincau!! adios amigos!!

p/s: Mr Migrain and Sis Joints,,, Plizzzzz don't visit me..........i know u both missed me a lot......but,, for the time being,,, let me be the way i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment