Sunday, October 31, 2010

it's raining....again.....

hujan2,,masuk umah nnti demam!!

i'm freezing right now,, letting the wind blow through the opened window, at this time, most of the people are still sleepin'... what about me??

staring outside, the rain was pouring very heavily that i can feel my long and thin fingers shivering in cold..huh,,i'm hungry..but there's no way for me to go to the cafe at the time being..

i'm yet ready for the ldes paper tomorrow,,enough pressure yesterday that i want to get some relax before sitting in the xmination hall the next day..the preparation,,what i can say is that,,maybe i've done it until 70%...quite reliable right? haha...praise be to Allah...

i...really miss my parents.......usually,,before sitting for the big xm..(well i consider this big because this is the xm for me in order to finish the foundation year what!) they will be right by my side,, i'll shake their hands,,kiss them and hug them,,then,,they'll give pats on my back and at the same time whispering all good things for me to gain the courage, spirit and confidence... i even cried back then...

now,, the handphone,,no matter how long i talked to them it doesn't matter anylonger...hopeless,, they sure will never make it,(being beside me, doing all sorts of things they used to do..)....things are never gonna be the same....
i won't, ever, never, ask them to come just to see me,, if not in emergency...haha.i'm a good child right?
hahaha...i know dat..



to curb this uneasy feeling.........

lets pray to Allah for evy moments here to be blessed by Him..amin..insyaAllah..




hakunamatata---


adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment