Tuesday, March 10, 2020

fucked up

It's all messy inside.. I don't even know what life is..

All that i know is im mad..im frustrated..im sad.. im heartbroken.. and everything a negative vibe could be..

Don't tell me a single thing if you don't want to be yelled at.. 

I despise seeing myself so weakened like this.. i hate living as though my problems would be solved after my death.. 

I hate crowds, i hate being looked at.. and what most is i hate don't even know what i hate most..

People they seemed like they cared when the truth is they don't even give a damn of how fucked up you are.. 

Upon all your reactions, they said i wasn't being thoughtful..

These teary eyes and gloomed face all fucked up with those blemishes and pimples pictured how stressful i am.. how i fucked up i am deep within.. 

I am not okay. I will never be okay for the time being. Just don't get near me.. i hate everybody and im okay not talking about it.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment