Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Im sick

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said we should  not take for granted 5 things in life...

Those...
1. Sihat sebelum sakit
2. Muda sebelum tua
3. Kaya sebelum miskin
4. Lapang sebelum sempit
5. Hidup sebelum mati

From all those 5, sadly, I've been a terrible person cz I've been taking for granted all those former and not been a good follower of what Prophet Muhammad had mentioned...

What the doctor said threw me hard on the ground, I was sad, but all those people next to me said there's nothing big to be sad for.. im kinda disappointed because it wasn't easy to live life when u know u are sick. Really..

So currently im sick of myself..

Im trying to lift up the mood a bit.. but it was hard.. especially when u dont want those u love know that u are sick... so im keeping things to myself now.. I'm writing to keep notes of the journey maybe... one day when I'm gone, someone will have something to read of me, about me.. as a sweet memory of Nani...

And... yeah

I'm a degil person or so they said.. but above all, alhamdulillah, a new parcel from Him as a gift for me to cherish. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment