Monday, April 10, 2017

Sesat

Yesterday was a great day. Supposed to be...

I've had two days of continuous adventures, with particularly different situations. One is a drive in a bustling city of keyl and another one is in a mini estate where the road is still muddy.

Both adventures are for marriage attending purposes.

But they weren't any similar to when the time my youngest bro is around. And inhaling that fact is a painful breathe itself.

So long story cut short...

I've eventually made it to ayahandak's house to and fro via different roads, and one of the road is the road I used to go with my bro when we were in search of his house.

But...

We didn't make it. Since Ame missed a junction and entered a wrong path.

End of story, I cried on bike...

P/s: miss him whole lot..

No comments:

Post a Comment