Saturday, September 10, 2011

my teacher

today, i'm going back to the dearest campus to continue the battle...

well, it's fun though, going back after about 2 weeks of holiday,, 'a week for sbe is considered as holiday as well for me' and......my sbe was a great success after all.. alhamdulillah..

okay,, now that i am here,, i'm writing about my former teacher...
he,, ow,, she actually is a really caring teacher, a loving, a nice, a beautiful teacher,, and,, i dunno why, there's only 2 teachers whom i remembered, one is Cikgu Asidah, she used to be a very fierce teacher to me, she pinched me anywhere she like, anytime she pleased.. i still remember her saying the moment when i did not passed up my homework.."buku ni nak peram jadi macam mempelam busuk ke?!" Cikgu Asidah 1999. See? how she 'inspires' me?? well, Teacher Hani is different,,there's a wide gap between she and Cikgu Asidah..

Teacher Hani was the person who first noticed that i am in need of wearing glasses.. that's was when i was in standard 2...because i din managed to copy her writings on the blackboard.. i 'changed' loads of numbers from the real one.. and,, i can still remember the smell of her perfume..it used to calm me a lot those days the moment when she stood beside me.....hmmm ^_^.

okay,, that's my story back then..

during my sbe, i met Teacher Hani, she called herself as 'akak' to us,, i din try to call her 'akak' and i keep on calling her 'cikgu'... because,, she's not 'akak' for me,,she's a teacher,, how come i can call my former teacher with 'akak'? you imagine...

it was the last day, Friday.. maybe i can say, quite a 'tacim' day.. 

we were seating at the 'pondok bacaan' waiting for the time to go back..Teacher Hani came for us..she sat with us,talking with that Fatin about Fatin's aunt who is her friend..i din have anything to say,, no topics at all which suits best for my present mood,, angry, mad and sad...

but i just want her to know that i'm one of her students..

so i said....

teacher,, actually, do you remember me? i'm Hanani, from 2 Kuning in year 1999,, i used to be in the same class with Hasnita, Nafis and Azizi (those are the famous guys and 2 of them are a son and daughter of the teachers there)...she remembered them instantly, but,, she couldn't remember me...at all........sad huh??
i'm always the infamous one...i know that..

okay, that's no point of forcing her to remember me,, so i just shoot,,"teacher, i remember you a lot, until now, i always talk about you,,you're the first person who noticed my sight problem. i even can recall your smell teacher..." the moment i finished my sentence, water filled my eyes, i can simply hide it due to my dark glasses,,so,,that's a good thing about wearing glasses too.. luckily i din cry,, 

she was touched by what i said..she remember my class automatically, and remembered that she used to teach maths there..but still, she couldn't remember me..."i taught load of students,, sometimes, its hard for me to recall any" i din blame her for that...she's reaching her 50's age...so, let's not force her to remember me anyway..

and...

after knowing that i'm one of her students, she no longer use the 'akak' to represent herself,, she changed it to 'teacher'...that's more i like it... 'akak' provides a big gap between us,,, 'teacher' serves the best....

with that,thanks for reading..

assalamualaikum...




No comments:

Post a Comment