Friday, October 22, 2010

the HARDEST WORD that MeaNs for everything...

i'd rather have an expressive friend than a secretive friend...because,,,having one of the expressive friends makes my life cheerful,,caused me no harm,..and make me treasure myself to the utmost of the day..

i hate myself if my friend put on the silent mode...i just couldn't bear it...i feel worthless.....

i am BAD, EVIL,STUPID,CRAZY,SELFISH AND EVERY WORST WORDS NO ONE CAN EVER THINK OF..

IS IT ME THAT CAUSED YOU TO BE SO??

IF I AM.......READ THIS...I REALLY MEAN IT~


sorry,,,,

if i am the one who had made u angry..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had bothered you a lot..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who keeps u busy..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who caused you troubles..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had not been supportive to u..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had made you pissed off...
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had giggled to you,,laughed out loud because of what u've done..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had finished up ur food and drinks..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had made you sad..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had wasted ur time..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had cracked dirty jokes and made fun of you...made u ashamed..
sorry,,,,
if i did not allow you to do something that u are very pleased and eagerly want to do...
sorry,,,,
if i am not always right by ur side...
sorry,,,
if i am the one who had made ur life miserable..
sorry,,,,
if i am the one who had not been understanding to u..
sorry,,,
sorry if i am the one who had given you painful moments..
sorry,,,,
if i had changed you a lot...
sorry,,,
for i have used ur time,,reading this,,unimportant expressions...


BUT



don't make me say sorry for meeting you my dear~



sorry for everything,,till the day i die,,,the time i'd spent with you is the time i treasured the second most after my time with my family~

No comments:

Post a Comment